Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scrap Bitz Blog Candy & Other Stuff

Suzanne over at Scrap Bitz has some awesome blog candy up for grabs , so hop on over and check it out !


I know I have not posted any cards in quite some time as it has been some time since I have had the chance to stamp . Our 14 year old autistic son has been extremely challenging over the past 6 months or so , which has left me physically and emotionally drained and I guess you could say mojoless if that is a word . I have recently made some cards , about 4 of them but I need to take pics of them so I can get them posted and I am going to try to get back in the swing of making cards on a regular basis again . Thanks to all of you who check my blog on a regular basis hoping to see something new posted . I should have something up in a day or so .
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lastel! I have been mojoless myself LOL! I just updated my blog after a break from march! 7 months of no blogging. I get so busy sometimes I have no time. Some of my limited free time I use ti run so I can get ready for some marathons coming up. I run to fundraise money for Autism research OAR. My nephew (sister's oldest, is autistic). Hang in there, I have you in my prayers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lastel - my thoughts are with you. I too struggle with the challenges of a son with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I hope your mojo continues to return and that you find the crafting time therapeutic. (I know I do when I manage to finally get there.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lastel! I didn't realize that you had an autistic son...while the joys of motherhood are there I am sure the drain of mother's concern is there too and I do hope things are looking up!!! I am so happy to see you posting!!

    K

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !