Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I received an award !

I received this wonderful award from Deb Wood over at Sharing My Obsession , Thanks Deb , that was so sweet of you to think of me !

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement .Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Isn't that just the sweetest! Be sure to check out her amazing blog! Very beautiful, informative and creative.


Now I have to deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on. I am passing this on to the following bloggers for all the amazing creations they share :









1 comment:

Every single comment is very much appreciated , and I hope that I have helped to inspire you in some way , Thanks for stopping by and commenting and have a great day !